Please email all resumes and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Evoco is an innovation company that specializes in disruptive renewable plant-based chemistry, materials and products. Our mission is to close the loop on unsustainable goods for good. It’s the reason we were founded and why we make the choices we do. We are located downtown Toronto in the Mars Discovery District building.
From top leadership to the student, everyone at Evoco embodies our Core Values:
- Sustainable Authenticity
- Creative Innovation
- Adaptability Accountability
- Building Community
We are looking for a dedicated Sales Executive to join our growing team as we continue to expand globally.
Working with Senior Management, the Sales Executive supports and develops a robust new revenue pipeline, strategically targets customers within focused markets, identifies potential new markets, supports existing relationships, and promotes the Evoco brands.
Functions and responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan and forecast to identify and produce a steady pipeline of prospects
- Generate Leads. Actively and consistently seeks new customers within Evoco focus markets
- Visit customers and potential customers to develop relationships, follow up on leads, close sales opportunities and provide technical information
- Meet established sales budget (revenue, profit, expense) goals
- Deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional manner
- Attend industry and distributor trade shows
- Maintain and share an understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
- Maintain CRM
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and net working events to generate leads and promote Evoco’s brands
Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where independence and responsibility are given. You are highly motivated by performance-based incentives and being rewarded for beating targets and superior results.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a technical/scientific discipline or equivalent (Field Application Engineer background, or equivalent)
- 5 years of field sales experience or equivalent within the footwear industry.
- Well-developed sales skills
- High aptitude in technological trends and advanced technical mindset
- Passionate about sustainable goods and reducing the carbon footprint
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work effectively with all levels of staff
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities/processes at the same time, and prioritize effectively
- Ability to make decisions and evaluations to determine the needs of the customers
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both technical and business terms
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Treats all employees and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and prior use of a CRM tool
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Please email resumes to: Careers@evocoltd.com